Meetings and Payments
- Attend the Annual General Meeting in January (usually the last Tuesday)
- Attend the Spring Meeting in April.
- Attend an Extraordinary General Meeting if one is called.
- The club must be represented at the meetings by the League Rep or a competent member of the club.
- Failure to attend incurs a fine of £50.
- Annual subscription of £150* per club due 1 March.
- Fee for additional teams of £50* per team due 1 March.
- Two places at the Annual Awards Dinner of £25 per place due 1 March.
- Core affiliation to the Surrey Cricket Foundation of £25 per Surrey club due 1 March.
- Cricket balls for the season due 1 March.
- Additional places for the Annual Awards Dinner (by date notified).
- Fines (within 14 days of notification).
* Clubs charged £75 and £25 respectively until further notice